This service is based on the model of Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention (EIBI), which involves Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). ECA is provided together with habilitation services and includes highly qualified program supervisors to conduct skills and behavior assessments, develop treatment plans and goals, train parents and Habilitation Providers, and provide ongoing program supervision.
- Supervisors conduct home visits once or twice a month
- Clinical supervisory 250 hours through the two-year duration of the program.
- ECA is intended for young children diagnosed with autism or at-risk.
- Children start the program at age 2 or earlier and may continue through age 5 or 6 or until the child enters first grade.
- Hourly habilitation support service goals: teach self-help, socialization, adaptive and behavioral skills increasing member independence, under a licensed Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Specially Trained Staff
Before services begin a pre-service orientation is conducted with the parents and client by a licensed Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) establishing an individualized intervention teaching plan with specific target goals. Here at Anod Care Services the ECA staff consist of qualified licensed and certified skilled providers extending from: Doctoral-Level, Master’s-Level, and Bachelor’s-Level Service Providers. Our staff consist of license providers recognized by the State of Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners or licensed psychologist. Our team of experts will work closely with your family to ensure behavior plans are implemented effectively and individualized for your child’s needs: Fine & Gross Motor Skills, Language & Communication, Play, and Pre-academic Skills but, not limited to just these services.